The opening of the Hale Family Building and Boston Children’s Brookline, which relocates ambulatory clinics and programs to this new facility, will result in the renewal of our Longwood campus and help us move into the future with improved space. A few highlights of recent and future campus renewal efforts:
- a rooftop garden on our main building
- a pedestrian bridge to connect the existing parking garage to the main building, including updates to the parking structure
- patient rooms will become single rooms to offer increased privacy and enhanced clinical support
- enhanced inpatient, ambulatory, and support services
- efficiencies through grouping similar services together
- The opening of the Hale Family Building in summer 2022 activated work on the main campus in spaces that have been relocated to Hale.