Thank you for choosing River Valley Pediatrics / Boston Children’s Health Physicians as your child’s Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Please remember, we are your child’s medical home and pediatrician 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
We are currently accepting new patients!
Regular visits are recommended for all children and teens to check on general health, growth and development, and to receive immunizations. These appointments should be made four to eight weeks in advance. If there are concerns, especially during the first few months, your doctor may recommend your child be seen more often.
We do our best to see our sick patients on the same day. Please call early in the day to help facilitate this.
Policies & Forms
- White Plains Hopsital
- Maria Fareri Children's Hospital
Resources & Links
- Insurance Information
- If your policy requires a PCP (primary care physician), please be sure to assign an Orangetown Pediatric physician BEFORE making an appointment.
- National Institute of Health: information on various child and adolescent health topics.
- Kids Nutrition: Healthy eating tips and other nutritional information for children.
- Center for Disease Control traveler’s health: information on health topics by destination, including vaccines and medications you will need for your trip. Be sure to check this a few months prior to travel.
- The Upper Breast Side: Manhattan store with large selection of breastfeeding essentials.
- Breast Feeding Information
- Consumer Product Safety Commission: list of recalled products and safety tips.
- Internet safety: information for parents, kids, and adolescents about how to use the internet safely and protect your family from exploitation.
- Car seats: Car seat information from the U.S. Department of Traffic Safety.
- Symptom Checker