BCHP Specialty: Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
*New Patients: please select Option 6.
At Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics, we diagnose and treat children for a wide range of developmental concerns including all types of developmental delays, attention and hyperactivity disorders, learning problems and behavioral issues.
Our physicians are also certified in diagnosing and overseeing treatment for children who need physical rehabilitation services, such as physical or occupational therapy. Because children’s rehabilitation needs can be very different from those of adults, it’s important to have these services provided under the direction of a pediatric clinician.
Developmental Pediatrics is now offering virtual visits. Here are some tips to prepare for your telehealth appointment:
- Have a list of your child’s symptoms, including how long they have occurred, how severe they are, and whether they are getting better, worse, or staying the same.
- Keep a list of all medications your child takes, the doses, and how often.
- Make notes of any changes in your child’s behavior, mood, or activity level.
- Write down any questions you want to ask so you don’t forget them.
- Have some key tools available, including a thermometer, flashlight (to look at child’s throat), and your child’s weight or a scale.
- Know how to log in or initiate the telehealth visit.
- Enable the microphone, speaker, and camera ahead of time to make sure they all work.
- For the appointment, have your child with you in a well-lit room that is quiet and free from distractions.
- Submit all new patient intake forms along with your insurance card to email@example.com for review prior to appointment.
- Have your child's height and weight ready to be collected.
Please complete forms using Adobe Acrobat.
Submit all new patient intake forms along with your medical and prescription insurance cards, both front and back, to DevelopmentalPediatrics@bchphysicians.org for review prior to appointment.
- Registration/Intake Packet
- Registration/Intake Packet (Spanish)
- Authorization to Release Information
- Authorization to Release Information (Spanish)
Dr. Belkin's Forms:
Dr. Wieder's Forms:
Chief of Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
Physicians, Developmental Pediatrics; Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, BCHP Bradhurst Avenue Specialty Offices
Developmental Pediatrics - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, BCHP Bradhurst Avenue Specialty Offices
Attending in Developmental Pediatrics
Attending in Developmental Pediatrics, BCHP Bradhurst Avenue Specialty Offices
Attending, BCHP Bradhurst Avenue Specialty Offices
Pediatrician, The Children's Rehabilitation Cente