The Pediatric and Adult Strabismus Service is located on the fourth floor of the Fegan Building.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.
Pediatric Strabismus Service
Boston Children's Hospital
300 Longwood Ave.
Boston, MA 02115
Call 617-355-6401 to request an appointment.
For families residing outside of the United States, please contact Boston Children's Global Services, which facilitates the medical review of patient records and appointment scheduling and also provides assistance with customs and immigration, transportation, and hotel and housing accommodations.