Publications | Overview
- Wennerberg, K, Forget, MA, Ellerbroek, SM, Arthur, WA, Burridge, K, Settleman, JE, Der, CJ, and Hansen, SH (2003) Rnd proteins function as RhoA antagonists by activating p190 RhoGAP. Curr Biol, 13: 1106-1115 (PMC2657934)
- Zegers, MMP, Forget, MA, Chernoff, J, Mostov, KE, ter Beest, MBA, and Hansen, SH (2003) Pak1 and PIX regulate contact inhibition during epithelial wound healing. EMBO J, 22: 4155-4165 (PMC175788)
- Frank, SR, Adelstein, MR, and Hansen, SH (2006) GIT2 represses Crk- and Rac1-regulated cell spreading and Cdc42-mediated focal adhesion turnover. EMBO J, 25:1848-1859 (PMC1456948)
- Bustos, RI, Forget, MA, Settleman, JE, and Hansen, SH (2008) Coordination of Rho and Rac GTPase function via p190B RhoGAP. Curr Biol, 18:1606-1611 (PMCID4084715)
- Doehn, U, Hauge, C, Frank, SR, Jensen, CJ, Duda, K, Nielsen, JV, Cohen, MS, Johansen, JV, Winther, BR, Lund, LR, Winther, O, Taunton, J, Hansen, SH*, and Frödin, M* (2009) RSK is a principal effector of the RAS-ERK pathway for eliciting a coordinate, pro-motile/invasive gene program and phenotype in epithelial cells. Mol Cell, 35:511-522 (PMC3784321) *co-senior/corresponding authors
- Frank SR, Bell JH, Frödin M, and Hansen SH (2012) A βPIX-PAK2 complex confers protection against Scrib-dependent and cadherin-mediated apoptosis. Curr Biol 2012;19:1747-1754 (PMC3470768)
For complete record of publications, please go here.