The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Boston Children's Hospital offers training programs for psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers who are looking to grow and develop in the field of mental health. The programs we offer include:
- Psychology Internship Program
- Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs
- Neuropsychology Fellowship Program
- Social Work Training Program
- Psychiatry International Observership Program
- Psychiatry Fellowship Training Program
Please visit each program's webpage for more details.